- If your product arrives damaged, you can return it to us within 7 days after delivery or 30 days after shipment in case the delivery date is not traceable. We will not offer a refund or exchange after a 30-day period.
- To be eligible for a return, all items must be in the same condition you received them in, with original tags attached and original packaging intact. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- If any item is not in its original condition, is damaged or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error, only partial refunds will be granted.
√ How can I return an item to two the nines?
Please contact us with email at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning an item in order to receive return shipping address and other instructions. two the nines will not be responsible for returned item(s) without notifying us in advance.
If you need to exchange for an identical item, please email us at email@example.com.
For return items shipping address, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item as well as approval or rejection of your refund.
In most cases you will receive a refund sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), product inspection at our returns facility (up to 5 business days), and processing from your bank or credit card company (up to 5 business days). All refunds are issued to the original method of payment. Once your return is processed, we will send you an email with your refund details.
If you have other questions about your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Suggestions and reminders:
- Keep all packaging materials and shipping notes, they may be necessary for processing your return request.
- After mailing back the product, please send us the tracking number and a copy of the shipping receipt; if we don’t receive this information, we will have to wait until the product arrives in our warehouse.
two the nines reserves the right to make changes and/or improvements to this policy.